Black Cats vs. Brotherhood of the Blade
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Rise of the Goddess

2 verfasser

Seite 1 von 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Weiter

Nach unten

Rise of the Goddess Empty Rise of the Goddess

Beitrag  Pegasus Fr 02 März 2012, 16:04

(Macár) "This evening bad news arrived" I told my elected son, Raphael. The Moon shines in my office, he was full and bloody. "You know your father are holding in captivity by the witches. Last night something goes wrong. We send scouts out there, but it was too late." I stoppt. I was cooperating with this women for the last 200 years. Not in person they are still mortal. "They´r all dead. The spell just can be spoken by one of them, but there is one hope. The migthyest of them, the guardian is still alive. She wasn´t there at the particular time. You need to find her, ´cause he will chace her. Protect this last witch and convince her that she spoke the spell again."
Pegasus
Pegasus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 52521

Nach oben Nach unten

Rise of the Goddess Empty Re: Rise of the Goddess

Beitrag  Duki Fr 02 März 2012, 20:46

I watched out the window whil ehe was talking to me. I stopped watching the firefies and looked back to him. "My father escaped?" This was kind of terrible. all people i know fear my father... including me. "How should i find her? No one has seen her for the last few years..." Thinking about my father walking outside made me kind of nervous.
Duki
Duki
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 52528

https://bcvsbotb.forumieren.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Fr 02 März 2012, 23:07

"I know she left `caus she didn´t want to lead the sisterhood, but she´s still the most powerfull of them. Can you imagen what happen if your fatherdrink her blood? Blood of a pure witch? I know her grandmother and her mother too. I´m sure she heard about it and so she will return to them. As guardian she still felt responsible for it and will try to fight your father. He will expectet that i guess. You have to find her first."
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 07:00

"well, i'' Gong to find her", i said and made My Way to the prisom where My father was catched for all the Long Time. I Hoped i World find the with thEre but the more i Hoped My father wouldn't be there anymore
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 12:57

the night begin to fall over us and the roead became much more dangerus becaus of that. Not of the Forest we´r in to. I know someone was waiting. I look behind to my baby brother and Duki. Rooh was the real reason I left my sisterhood. He was just five years old as our parents get killd, and I became leader of the witches, but there was a bigger responsebility, he. So I refused my leadership and took him with me. Until this day we start traveling with the trailer. As a archeaologist it was okay fpr my job too. We found Duki two years ago. She was traveling alone and so we took her with us. I know she has powers too and actualy I start to train her.
The Moon stratrs rising over the highest trees as we arrived at Darkestone, The village next to the estate of my sisterhood. From here it just take 3 houerst to arrive there, but i dicided to took the night of in a hotel. I drove the trailer on the parking lot and look behind again. There both are sleeping, thery´r do not know what will come behind us. I let them sleep and step out ot the trailer. I liked to ask for a room first before i wake them up.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 13:27

i stan on top of the house right beside the hotel and watched her walking in. This should be the leader of the withes. i can't imagine. But i felt the energy she keeps deep inside her. She seemed to be alone. kind of perfect. Before she can walk in i jump from the roof of the house and stood right in front of her. "I waited for u."
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 13:39

I cross the arms infront of my brest an look at him. I know what he was. "You were following us sinc some miles. What did you want?" I aks him straight. "It was a long day, I´m totally beat form driving the entired road to come here." I really wasn´t in a mood to talking with an vampire now.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 13:55

"I understand you don't like me. It's okay. I just wanna save ur life. You don't know what follows u... who..." I looked her right in the eyes. she was kind of beautiful... her skin shiny so i can see her blood deep red... no... that was not the reason i'm here for
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 14:05

His eyes changed and i know what it mean. "Yes, its the blood ob a witch and also of a virgin, so it makes it more powerfull then all the others and yes i would kill you it you just try." I also felt his power but i was tired and don´t want to fight. "And also i know what, or how would wait for me."
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 14:12

"And u fool don't want my help? Macar asked me to guard u. I would. I will." i wouldn't let her alone and risk that my father would kill her. First i would...
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 14:17

"Calm down. I didn´t say that I send you away right? And I know I need all help I can get. Ecept that i didn´t know the spell. First I have to find it in the libarary and I really fear he knows about that." I neverd had time to learn it and my mother never showed me how.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 14:25

I raised my head high to the sky. "It's not true... not true... you don't KNOW the spell? Your the leader of the witches and... you don'tKNOW the spell?" I can't imagine how terrible it was... my father was free and... she doesn't know the spell. We're dead. all...
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 14:33

"OH Please, can you calm down?! You feel the the force inside me, right? What you feld is just a little part of it. I need to protect it inside me, so its imposible for him to feel my over miles. I´m strong enough to face hin and get away alive to learn the spell." Oh what kind of vampire was he? I know what iI´m up to.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 15:02

"Well.... i'll calm down... but please... tell me why? you're strong. well. my father too. So what do you think i should calm for?"
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 15:16

"your father? So you'r Raphael right?" I didn't expect so much help. "'cause I have plan he dosn't know and now I have a vampir on my side he really want to kill ether. Great! It became more possible to slay him than I even expected." but looking it him told me that he are not less dangerus for me like his father "if you don't kill or transformed me befor, I mean."
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 15:29

"Don't you think i did it in the least few minutes if i want?", i asked her. calm... i understand her doubts. "I really wanna help u Pegasus and yes... i am Raphael. Do u have a problem with that?"
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 15:50

"if you where really up to it, you where knock out by now." I explained and snapped my finger so his arm moved by my control. "I'm not so stupid like you think I am." I said and move the spell. "I'm sorry it was just for safety and if you know him, the spell becomes useless anywhere. Oh and I don't have a problem withe you. By the way, I'm Pegasus but my sisters call me Luna."
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 17:19

"I think you really believe you're stronger than me... Pegasus?" I don't wanna be her friend. I just want to know my father back in prison... or dead. nothing else.
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 17:27

"No I really not belive that, I had to use other tricks so you don´t can hurt me too easy, thats all." I correct him. I begain freezing outside. "Would you excuse me, I need my coat."
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 17:31

"All right... i will hide me now. Your girlfried awakes", i said and forboded to the car where the young duck open her eyes
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 17:47

"Hey little. Why you woke up before I can do it?" I laught and dressed myself withe my coat. "I´ll be back in a minut, just askting for a room for tonight."
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 17:56

(Duki) I smiled and nodded. "All right. I'll be here and wait for u."
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 18:10

A few minutes later I walk back to her and smiled as well "I´v get two rooms for us. He told me that thery´r really nice." So now it comes the hard part. Woke up Rooh. He was twelve years old and get a little too havy to carry him around like a kitten.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 18:25

"I#m so happy tp sleep in a warm and save room today. I don't know why but i have a terrible feeling... like something here is dangeours..." i said and looked back to rooh. he sleeps still very deep
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 18:35

"Your feelings are right, something really horrobil is waiting in the dark, but we safe if stay here at night." I was pretty sure that Lloyd couldn´t feel my over this way out here. "How i supose to wake him up?" Rooh was sleeping so deep, even in the worst storm he find a way to slept as well.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 18:53

"I really wish someone would help us... a man could really bring him to bed without wake him up", i suppose and yawn. "Should i help u?" I scream when i hear a deep voice right behind me. A big drake stand just some meters behind me. his eyes are bloody red and his feathers white like snow.
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 19:06

"don´t worry." I smiled ant look at Raphael "would you be so nice and bring him up to the room?" I ask nicely and spet beside from the trailer so he can get inside. "By the way, Duki thats Raphael, Raphael thats Duki and my babybrother Rooh."
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 19:09

"Hi", he just said to me and took rooh on his arms to take him up to the room. "Would you show me which room?", he said to pegasus. I should ask here where she knows from...
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 19:20

I´d locked the trailer, after ei Took some clothe "of cause." The room was under the rooftop and quite big. The windows showed to a lake behind the building. "thanks for bring him up here. He became a little havy in all the yaers." I was realle thankfull to him for carry him.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 19:25

"No problem", he said when je lay rooh down to the bed. "If u need me i'm next to u. Just think about me and i'll be there." I looked at pegasus. this guy was strange... i couldn't say that i really like him...
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 19:42

"I hope I´m not dreaming of you." I laughed. He war really cute and I like his dangarus mind, but he was a vampir and more risky than all ohter guys I ever met.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 22:25

He grinned. "If you do there is no problem for me. i am just ohne thought awy." Okay... that was kind of weired... but she seems to like him.
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 22:35

"I feared that." Thats could be... I start flirting with a vampir?! I´m totaly crazy. "Thanks fpr your help anywhere." I replyed frindly. His eyes woke a kind of fear and fascination deep in me, and I really don´t like that so much.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 22:39

"Your Welcome." He smiled a secret smile and went out through the doore and seems to be lost. "Who is he?", i asked and looked into her eyes. She seems to feel comfortable when he was here.
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 22:52

"A vampir... and a really powerfull one. He will help me at something dangerus, thats why he is here." Could I tell her what we up to? I don´t wan´t to frighten her about Lloyd and his power and I faer that she ask to help me. Duki was a strong witch, but that was to much and way to soon for her power.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 22:59

"A vampire? And you let him help you? He will drink your blood in this moment when you close your eyes" i screamed fraightened about her lightheardendness
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 23:12

This was exactly the reaction I don´t wan´t to get. "Listen please." I started, but her screaming woke Rooh "whats going on Duki?" he ask sleepy. "Nothing importend." "But sis.. sche screamed." arrggg... okay calm down Pegasus. "listen you too. I know what I do, I never let you two down for the last years and nether I will start now."
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 23:14

doubtfully i looked at her. "I trust u but not him. you don't know anything about him..."
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 23:24

"I know that i didn´t kill me as he had a chance for it." "Wow... how would harm my big sis?" "Noone Rooh, it´s okay, go back to sleep." He just looked at me and nodded befor he try to sleep again. "Really, I would help me. He has the same enemy for now."
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 23:28

i was still doubtful but she should know what to do. "Okay... do what u think u have to do... i will go to bed now. i'm tired..."
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 23:36

"Yes, me too. We have a second room, would you like to go there?" I ask her and hand her the keys over. "If you like I mean." I understod if she needs time for herself. In my case, I just need a shower and a bed too.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 23:41

"no its okay for me to stay with rooh. You can take the room. You need to calm down", i said to her and set down to the bed
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus Sa 03 März 2012, 23:50

I smiled "Thanks and you know him he just sleep." thats the truth... he troubel us with jokes or he was speeping, but he also had a good heart. "Good night Duki. I woke you both at barkefirst time." So i left the room. The next was my. I took of my cloth an get under a hot shower, that felt so nice.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki Sa 03 März 2012, 23:58

(raphael) i observed her from the tree right in front of her window. When she kept of her clothes i smiled. her body was so beautiful... and full of young virgin blood... i just want her to make love with me and then bite in her neck...but i was not allowed to.
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus So 04 März 2012, 00:11

After the shower I was totally relaxt it felt so nice, maybe a little too much. I layed down on my bed, just with the towl and start expanded. My fingers slid over my body and under my towl... i didn´t want that... okay.. maybe a little bit. What makes my so horny? Normaly that wasn´t me, but maybe it was cause Duki and Rooh are around and i can´t even think about something like that.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki So 04 März 2012, 11:47

i watched her from the tree and smiled. many people react like this after they saw me. Watching her touching her lovely skin makes me also horny. but i would wait. wait till she was so horny that she just can say anything other then yes to me
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus So 04 März 2012, 12:09

I took a deep breath. What the... no, that wasn´t right. It was him, his eyes... I felt so helpless against myself and can´t stoped touching me. I enjoy it way too much. I start shaking under my own fingers. No...! thats wrong. Thank God my mind was strong enough and I finaly stoped and took a deep breath again. Okay that was strange.
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki So 04 März 2012, 12:17

i sighed. She was really strong... i was so disappointed... i really wanna touch her body but if she don't wanna i can't
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pegasus So 04 März 2012, 12:27

I yawning and stand up again for chance the towle for my nightdress. My blood still hot from touching myself, so I decied to open a window. Thats ohh... he! "you enjoy the show?!" Now I know...
Pegasus
Pegasus

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Duki So 04 März 2012, 12:45

I grinned. "Yes... i really did. I was really blue you stopped." i said and looked at her. "Didn't you enjoy it too?"
Duki
Duki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum